Monday, June 24, 2013

Mahalo.
Thank you to all of my coaches and teachers who have helped me become a self-employed Coach.

To my husband, I love you.
To my stepdaughters, I love you.
To my parents, thank you for allowing me to experience life to its fullest and become the person I am today. I love you.
To my aunts and uncles, thank you for your guidance and unconditional love.
To my cousins, thank you for playing with me during family gatherings even though I may have been slightly different than the average bear.
To the non-blood family, thank you for sharing your French heritage and laughter.
To my extended family, thank you for spreading the joy of each day with the world.
To my fellow runners, just keep running.
To my athletes, there is no challenge that is too great and no idea that cannot be done. All you need is time, dedication and a little focus.
To my teammates, thank you for living the Olympic dream that I could not.
To Coach Jeff, thank you for exposing me to coaching and the joy of it and allowing me to spend time with your family.
To Coach Brint, thank you for giving me my first opportunity to lead.
To Coach Paul, thank you for not allowing to lead.
To Hodge, thank you for introducing me to JJK.
To Jay, thank you for letting me learn the lore of distance running through you and giving me the opportunity to coach with you for two great years.
To Tina, thank you for letting me coach with you and teaching me how to long jump.
To Lori, thank you for letting me learn the practical applications of kinesiology and teach in your lab.
To Dr. Kretchmar, thank you for teaching me Zen.
To Dr. Pawelczyk, thank you for exploiting my love of exercise physiology through teaching me two classes and letting me work in your lab to find the volumetric balance point.
To Dr. Kenney, thank you for your research that you have done for Gatorade.
To Dr. Williams, thank you for starting the Female Athlete Triad Coalition and letting me work for you before the Olympic trials.
To Coach Dayna, thank you for believing in me.
To Coach Sullivan, represent us well in Moscow.
To Coach Paterno, we live your legacy and protect the morality of any Penn State graduate and any American for that matter.

To Granpy and Grammie, thank you for letting me care for you in your last days.
To Nana, thank you for your LOVE of sports.

Please SHARE with your friends and thank those who have made you the person you are TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment